ONLINE TRAINING - Hybrid HAZWOPER Train the Trainer (online part 1 of 2)
The course will provide a basic overview and understanding of the content of Hazwoper training courses including the 40-hour, 8-hour refresher and First Responder Operations level courses. Students will gain enough knowledge to teach these courses with the appropriate level of preparation before each class.
The course will provide content to deliver the following learning objectives:
- Provide an overview of the history of Hazwoper and the Safety and Environmental acts leading to the standard.
- Establish an understanding of hazardous materials concepts principles and properties.
- Create an understanding of the standards components and how each fits into the risk management process at a waste clean up or emergency response site.
- Provide a solid understanding of the primary tools used to interpret and understand hazardous materials and how to use these tools during the assessment process.
- Provide students with examples of practical scenarios that bring key course components together in a practical manner stressing teamwork, patience, resource use and a focus on investigative skills.
The training consists of 32 hours online/8 hours instructor led skills training -please contact email@example.com to register for the skills portion.
Evaluation link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J8J9H7R
Hazwoper Train the Trainer (8 hour skills registration): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5BR9TDB
Registration Price: $495.00